Tweet! Tweet!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I know we will become...


This best summarizes what I have to say to you guys. Don' t give up. We will get there. I believe in all of you.

Look me in the eye
It's OK if you're scared
So am I
But we're scared for different reasons
We are scared of what we won't become
And they are scared of what we could become

Look at me
I won't let myself in where I started
I won't let myself finish where I began
I know what is within us
Even if you can't see it yet

Look me in the eyes

We have something more important than courage
We have patience
We will become what i know we are

WINNERS...

"I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible." Matt 17:20

Love ya'll forever,
#8

No comments:

Post a Comment